Wednesday 28 March 2012

MY PEACE

heaven knows the path my life will pave for me to trod
where the tides of time will carry me untill they flow no more
until my appointed time and  tryst with god
when these knees finally grow too rheumatic and sore

i know the destination , but not the way
how many leaves i may blow away
how many seeds i may sow
i do not know

because life is a journey
and my destination is peace
and my conscience is my attorney
and my heart is still in one piece

and they would never let me cross the path that would cross another
but when i see every single one cross mine  ,i wonder why do i even bother

the last thing i want to be is a bully
and that is a path no matter how forced , i will never embrace fully
and my path feels like its seesawing on a pulley

its not that i am weak ,its just that i would never hurt nobody
but when you ruffle my poise
you leave me no choice
and my anger muffles my inner voice
and i stumble

dont think i wont tear you apart
because i can.. no matter how much it will tear my heart
dont stand in my path , be smart
i have learnt to hide pain , i have mastered that art

but with every pound on the burden on my shoulder
i grow colder
and the burden feels more like a boulder
and i feel like letting it down and let it trample you all

dont underestimate me
because the rude awakening will only make you hate me
and i only want you to sow the seeds of love in my garden
but what ever you sow will harden
in me and consume you in its tempest with love , or hate or friendship
you chose , because after the storm will come my peace

No comments:

Post a Comment